This month starts the countdown that quite a few people do, the “I’m Thankful For..” And of course, I’m no different. I’ve set up my planner and am ready to record what I am thankful for. We should be thankful ‘everyday’ for the small blessing we receive but for those of you who are starting the tradition this year, here are a few helps I have found.
Create 365 from Me and My Big Idea, has kreated a printable for your planner. Record each day what you are “Thankful For”. These printables are available here. This prints off in Classic Happy Planner size. Just print, punch, insert.
Not sure what to do for your list? Searches on Google or Pinterest will give you great ideas on what to list. We all list our families, favorites, etc. But there is so much more to be grateful for. I am grateful for the ability to kreate what my mind sees. I’m am not the greatest artist, by no means but I do love to kreate, to see what I vision transform into colorful printables. It makes me happy.
I’ve come up with a free printable for you for the Thanksgiving. Just something I played around with. I love the colors and think it came out well. Hope you enjoy the freebie. The download is available here.
I hope you all have a wonderful week. Be Kreative!
I know, we aren’t even past Halloween yet and there are Christmas decorations everywhere. Not just at stores, but online shops as well. I love Halloween, it’s my birthday, but I love Christmas so much more. It’s about the birth of our Savior and giving selflessly. I love buying gifts for other people. The smiles of joy you receive is far more better than a gift received. It’s heart-felt.
I haven’t been as active these past few months. I do ₭reate, everyday, I just don’t always share my Ҝreations. Yesterday, I needed a layout for my final week of December. I didn’t have pieces anywhere so I created my own and decided to share this ₭reation as a freebie to all of you.
It’s a Winter Wonderland and happy pastels. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did Ҝreating it. I Ҝreated this to fit Classic Happy Planners.
You can download the PDF file Here
We all love our planners and are always looking for practical and decorative ways to keep up with our planners. I wanted to share a few of my favorite sites. Some are freebie sites and some are paid sites but all have the greatest assortment of planner printables for you. I love to create my own planner printables but when I get in one of my lazy moods, these are my Top 10 sites I visit regularly.
- Planner Addiction – This site has so very many free printables, not only stickers but pages, covers & much more. Her printables fit Happy Planners and Erin Condrin planners.
- My Planner Envy – You really need to visit her page. Not only does she offer sets but she has a vast assortment of functional stickers which I love to use in my planning.
- Victoria Thatcher – If you haven’t found her page, she’s a must see. HP & EC printables of all assortments.
- $ Organized Potato – has some cute weekly spread printables. I’m partial to her Fall printables [I love fall!] She has free printables and a shop where she sells accessories, just click on her shop link.
- My Life Planners – [Facebook] This link is her Facebook Group, join for a “Ginormous” assortment of planner page printables, all free!
- $ My Life Planners – [Etsy] This is her Etsy shop, she has a few ‘hundered’ planner printables listed here as well.
- My Planner Life – Now she has an assortment of planner printables that make your head spin. The colors are fantastic and just makes you happy knowing how pretty your planner will be when you apply your stickers.
- Fit Life Creative – These printables are clean up and yet still decorative. She has free printables as well as some you can purchase from her shop. All available on the same website.
- Sticker Cuteness – This site offers, stickers, washi and full kits!
- $ JS Digital Paper – This link takes you to her planner printables page but don’t forget to click on her “Shop” icon for other wonderful printables aside from planning. This is another of my “FAVS”. Right now she has her kits 1/2 off!
- $ PaperdelSol – I’m throwing in one final link for good measures 🙂 This site is a greate site for planner inserts. I purchased a few of her inserts to create a planner for my son! I don’t regret it at all. She has such a wide selection. This is a definate shop to visit.
Below are images from each of the shops.
Fit Life Creative
JS Digital Papers
My Life Planners
My Planner Envy
There are so many ways to find great printables, your best source is Pinterest or Google Searches. You can find free printables everywhere, not just the sites I listed above. There are a wonderful selection of “SHOPS” that sell planner printables as well, please don’t overlook the shops. They work hard to create colorful and functional stickers for you to enjoy. Let’s pay them for their long ours and effort in creating for us.
Hope you find something you may like and decorate away.
Here’s a freebie I just created, I was looking for a specific Bill Pay printable and couldn’t find what I was looking for, so I created one of my own 🙂
… there just doesn’t seem to be enough motivation or creativity in me to do what I hope to do. Then in one day it hits me and I can’t get my creations popped out quick enough. This happens quite a bit for me so I have to take notes on the items I didn’t get to complete and save those for the days I have no creativity around.
I’ve created a couple of new planner printables that are available in my ETSY shop.
Vintage Florals Planner Stickers for both Big & Classic Happy Planners.
The “Wine & Dine” planner printable was created to fit the Big Happy Planner but can be resized to about 83% to fit the Classic Happy Planner.
And for those Artistic people who create Artist Trading Cards, there’s a new item for you as well. Grey Chevron Labels. Kept simple & to the point.
The can all be found in my Etsy shop: Live.Learn.Kreate.
So, as I tried to find new inspiration by browsing the web, looking through magazines & what-not, I kept seeing all these cute ‘free’ cellphone wallpapers. I thought to myself, I have a lot of random spaces in my planner where I didn’t have anything wonderful to write in that space so I decided to create a few ‘random’ space fillers. I found a few FREE wallpapers and turned those into “Fillers” for you planners. FREE to you! 🙂
Download JPG file here – Download PDF file here
Have a GREAT & Productively FUN Weekend.
With Saint Patrick’s Day coming up tomorrow, Easter is not too far behind. It’s a time for all of us to remember our Lord and Savior. I love the pastel colors that are associated with Easter as well. I’ve created two sizes of Easter printable for your Happy Planners. I hope you enjoy them. Have a safe yet fun St Patty’s Day.
Both of these Easter Sticker Printable can be purchased @ Live.Learn.Kreate.
If you still need Saint Patrick’s Day stickers, I have two freebies available as well.
BIG Happy Planner Stickers can be found HERE and Classic Happy Planner Stickers can be found Here.
There is always something that constitutes a plan. As planners, we look for all those avenues for planning. Household chores are no exception. As I did my daily rounds through the house, cleaning, straightening up and what-not, I did notice I change my wax burners at least once a week and then run out of those tart cubes. I decided, “I need reminders!” And so they are here. Those reminders to change your wax or buy more.
I tend to forget how long it’s been since I’ve changed out my burners even though I’m pretty sure it’s at least once a week, so I create a reminder to mark those days. I ran out of wax so I’ll be ordering more before my last ones run out.
Feel free to download these reminders to use for your personal planners. The ZIP file does include the JPG, PDF and SIL files for quick printing and cutting. These will fit almost all size planners.
You can download the ZIP file: HERE.
So I have apparently gotten myself stuck in a rut of creating planner printables in the Classic Happy Planner size and decided I better get out of that rut and give to those who use the Big Happy Planner [which ironically, I do!].
I use every sticker I create in my own personal planner and notice I hadn’t made any for my big planner and decided it was time to change that. So your freebie printable this weekend will be the Saint Patrick’s Day version for your Large Planners 🙂
This is only available in the PDF format, click here to download.
I also have two new planner printables for both Classic and Large planners available in my Etsy Shop.
You can purchase these @ Live.Learn.Kreate