This month starts the countdown that quite a few people do, the “I’m Thankful For..” And of course, I’m no different. I’ve set up my planner and am ready to record what I am thankful for. We should be thankful ‘everyday’ for the small blessing we receive but for those of you who are starting the tradition this year, here are a few helps I have found.
Create 365 from Me and My Big Idea, has kreated a printable for your planner. Record each day what you are “Thankful For”. These printables are available here. This prints off in Classic Happy Planner size. Just print, punch, insert.
Not sure what to do for your list? Searches on Google or Pinterest will give you great ideas on what to list. We all list our families, favorites, etc. But there is so much more to be grateful for. I am grateful for the ability to kreate what my mind sees. I’m am not the greatest artist, by no means but I do love to kreate, to see what I vision transform into colorful printables. It makes me happy.
I’ve come up with a free printable for you for the Thanksgiving. Just something I played around with. I love the colors and think it came out well. Hope you enjoy the freebie. The download is available here.
I hope you all have a wonderful week. Be Kreative!
I know, we aren’t even past Halloween yet and there are Christmas decorations everywhere. Not just at stores, but online shops as well. I love Halloween, it’s my birthday, but I love Christmas so much more. It’s about the birth of our Savior and giving selflessly. I love buying gifts for other people. The smiles of joy you receive is far more better than a gift received. It’s heart-felt.
I haven’t been as active these past few months. I do ₭reate, everyday, I just don’t always share my Ҝreations. Yesterday, I needed a layout for my final week of December. I didn’t have pieces anywhere so I created my own and decided to share this ₭reation as a freebie to all of you.
It’s a Winter Wonderland and happy pastels. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did Ҝreating it. I Ҝreated this to fit Classic Happy Planners.
You can download the PDF file Here
We all love our planners and are always looking for practical and decorative ways to keep up with our planners. I wanted to share a few of my favorite sites. Some are freebie sites and some are paid sites but all have the greatest assortment of planner printables for you. I love to create my own planner printables but when I get in one of my lazy moods, these are my Top 10 sites I visit regularly.
- Planner Addiction – This site has so very many free printables, not only stickers but pages, covers & much more. Her printables fit Happy Planners and Erin Condrin planners.
- My Planner Envy – You really need to visit her page. Not only does she offer sets but she has a vast assortment of functional stickers which I love to use in my planning.
- Victoria Thatcher – If you haven’t found her page, she’s a must see. HP & EC printables of all assortments.
- $ Organized Potato – has some cute weekly spread printables. I’m partial to her Fall printables [I love fall!] She has free printables and a shop where she sells accessories, just click on her shop link.
- My Life Planners – [Facebook] This link is her Facebook Group, join for a “Ginormous” assortment of planner page printables, all free!
- $ My Life Planners – [Etsy] This is her Etsy shop, she has a few ‘hundered’ planner printables listed here as well.
- My Planner Life – Now she has an assortment of planner printables that make your head spin. The colors are fantastic and just makes you happy knowing how pretty your planner will be when you apply your stickers.
- Fit Life Creative – These printables are clean up and yet still decorative. She has free printables as well as some you can purchase from her shop. All available on the same website.
- Sticker Cuteness – This site offers, stickers, washi and full kits!
- $ JS Digital Paper – This link takes you to her planner printables page but don’t forget to click on her “Shop” icon for other wonderful printables aside from planning. This is another of my “FAVS”. Right now she has her kits 1/2 off!
- $ PaperdelSol – I’m throwing in one final link for good measures 🙂 This site is a greate site for planner inserts. I purchased a few of her inserts to create a planner for my son! I don’t regret it at all. She has such a wide selection. This is a definate shop to visit.
Below are images from each of the shops.
Fit Life Creative
JS Digital Papers
My Life Planners
My Planner Envy
There are so many ways to find great printables, your best source is Pinterest or Google Searches. You can find free printables everywhere, not just the sites I listed above. There are a wonderful selection of “SHOPS” that sell planner printables as well, please don’t overlook the shops. They work hard to create colorful and functional stickers for you to enjoy. Let’s pay them for their long ours and effort in creating for us.
Hope you find something you may like and decorate away.
Here’s a freebie I just created, I was looking for a specific Bill Pay printable and couldn’t find what I was looking for, so I created one of my own 🙂
So I’m sure most of you Planner Addicts have heard about the new “MAMBI” Create 365 Happy Memory Keepers. I love these!! I have already bought one and will probably go back and buy another. I have scrapbooked for years and in various styles. I’ve scrapped the traditional way, I’ve scrapped with Project Life [which I love as well but didn’t seem to have the time I wanted to put into it] and now Happy Memory Planning.
When MAMBI first came out with their Happy Planners [Classic], I was excited because it was a bit bigger than an A5 traditional style and I had more room to record things I love. Then, they came out with the Big Happy Planner. I wasn’t sure how I wanted to use this BIG planner since I already used a Classic for everyday appointments and whatnots. So I decided I would use it as a scrapbook/journal.
I’ve been scrapbooking in my BIG Happy Planner for almost 1 1/2 years now. [Since they were first released]. I still love doing this.
Now Create 365 by MAMBI has come out with their new line of Memory Keeping…
You have so many styles to choose from, buy an individual keeper or the kit. They are undated and have some wonderful pages and new inserts to help keep your precious memories.
I love that they are undated, so whether I own one or five, I can keep going and save memories for my kids and grand kids to read back on in years to come.
Go get one! 🙂
My son wanted a planner similar to a Happy Planner, but MAMBI doesn’t make a planner fit for a guy. So I took all the things he likes, found some free printables and graphics and set out to create one he would that suits him.
It’s came out great.
He loves Punisher and World of Warcraft. I know most won’t like the inner page but it’s an original, and belongs to him. He’s not a child, mind you, he is a young man of 30.
I did every other month with his favorite back and whites. Each tab is also in gray scale. I love it.
My kids tell me to come up with my own to sell in my Etsy store. I just don’t know if I have it in me to do so. Lol. I do have a few ideas I’m going to try out first before I decide whether or not to create and sell them on Etsy. I’ll play around with it and see what happens.
I hope you enjoy and that it inspired you to kreate as well. No limits.
Have a great week.
- Silver rings are from : Staples
- Card Stock was purchased from: Hobby Lobby
- Page Inserts purchased from: PaperdelSol
- Planner tabs are free printables from: My Planner Life which I printed in grayscale. She also has excellent printable sticker sets. You should definately stop and visit! It’s one of my favorite blog stops.
We had some good rain this weekend. I don’t mind the rain because living in Texas, we should could use it for when our scorching hot days hit. It also lets my creative mind sneak out sometimes, gives me time to brainstorm.
I’m not one to decorate the “Monthly” section of my planner. I usually just write upcoming events in that section. I decided to do something different for April beings I decorate all my other pages and not that one.
Since it’s the month of “Easter” I decided I wanted to change the dates so I created a freebie date cover for you.
I created the date covers for you to have a choice, the basic number, Easter basket or a Cross.
This file is a downloadable PDF. Just print and cut or import to your cutting program and print/cut on your machine.
You can download the PDF file here.
… there just doesn’t seem to be enough motivation or creativity in me to do what I hope to do. Then in one day it hits me and I can’t get my creations popped out quick enough. This happens quite a bit for me so I have to take notes on the items I didn’t get to complete and save those for the days I have no creativity around.
I’ve created a couple of new planner printables that are available in my ETSY shop.
Vintage Florals Planner Stickers for both Big & Classic Happy Planners.
The “Wine & Dine” planner printable was created to fit the Big Happy Planner but can be resized to about 83% to fit the Classic Happy Planner.
And for those Artistic people who create Artist Trading Cards, there’s a new item for you as well. Grey Chevron Labels. Kept simple & to the point.
The can all be found in my Etsy shop: Live.Learn.Kreate.
So, as I tried to find new inspiration by browsing the web, looking through magazines & what-not, I kept seeing all these cute ‘free’ cellphone wallpapers. I thought to myself, I have a lot of random spaces in my planner where I didn’t have anything wonderful to write in that space so I decided to create a few ‘random’ space fillers. I found a few FREE wallpapers and turned those into “Fillers” for you planners. FREE to you! 🙂
Download JPG file here – Download PDF file here
Have a GREAT & Productively FUN Weekend.